Friday, November 20, 2009

It's Twighlight Alfred Hitchcock Style


This card actually works for two challenges! I had to participate in Stampin' B's challenge to create a card with red, black, and a moon in it as it's an homage to the new move, New Moon! I am a HUGE fan of the Twighlight series, so I just couldn't resist. Also, my sister would have been so disappointed in my if I sat this one out; she keeps saying that she's going to get me a cut-out of Edward Cullen from Nordstrom! The card also qualifies for this week's Limited Supply Challenge on Split Coast Stampers (LSC247)! We had to create a long and narrow card.
Anyway, I created the card using the SU! Lovely as a Tree stamp set (awesome set). I also had a random bird stamp that I used to create the birds flying across the moon. The moon was made by using a circle punched out of a piece of scrap cardstock. I then held the circle down on the white cardstock and sponged all around it in gray. I think the card ends up looking very "The Birds" by Alfred Hitchcock. Too bad I didn't have this card at Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment