Saturday, November 21, 2009

Baby Girl Thank You


This was my second card for today's SCS Inspiration Challenge (IC207). In my head the card started out square and WAY simpler, but this was where I landed. I really wanted to put together a sample card for a friend who asked me to make baby girl thank you cards, but I think this one is a little much to mass produce! I'll have to figure out how to make it a bit more simple!


I used my square and square scallop nestabilities for the main image, and ran them through my Big Shot. All of the creamy colored paper is SU! watercolor paper. I watercolored with my reinkers and blending pens in Pretty in Pink on the main image; I used my small star punch, my two-way glue pen, and dazzling diamonds on the star (as I'm sitting here...I'm COVERED in dazzling diamonds...lol). I then used some pink SU! taffeta ribbon and my oval punches to punch out the words. The stamp sets used in this card are Bundle of Joy and Short and Sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment