Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sweet Dreams and I'm Back!


My first Split Coast Stamper's challenge since March of this year!!!! It really was a crazy Spring, Summer, and Autumn. My husband and I joke with people that this was the year we slept and worked, and we do quite literally mean that! There were weeks where one of us would cook dinner and the other person would work and we'd swap the next night! Finally, however, I'm putting my foot down. Our life has to be more balanced because let's face it...life's too darned short.


It felt soooo good to sit at my craft table today and get back into the stamping swing. I have missed it so much! Anyway, here is my card for the Clean and Simple Vera Bradley challenge. My inspiration came from the Blue Rhapsody pattern found below. I LOVE this Razzle Dazzle stamp set. I basically used my SU! markers to color on the stamp set (Brilliant Blue, Tempting Turquoise, and Garden Green). I then "huffed" on the stamp before stamping. I really like the effect, and I'm quite pleased with my first card in 7 months!


Insipiration:

1 comment: