Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Block Fails!

Today was much more productive than yesterday! I got over my case of stamper's block, and put together 4 cards! Woohoo! Two cards were quite similar, and three were for an upcoming class, but I still feel good that I got so much done.

This card was made for a class I'm teaching. I think it work well as a Wedding or Anniversary card. I cut the ovals and scalloped oval with my nesties. The white background piece was embossed with a cuttlebug embossing folder. After I stamped the flowers on the white oval, I put a drop of crystal effects in the centers of the flowers. Then, I sprinkled chocolate fine super nova glitter over the dots. The effect is really cool and sparkly in realy life. Finally, I used the new satin-organza ribbon from SU!. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this ribbon. I think it is just so beautiful and elegant

Ack! I almost forgot to give credit where it's due! My card was cased from the following card:

No comments:

Post a Comment