Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Stamper's Block!


Today was just not my stamping day. I'm trying to prepare for a stamp-a-stack on Saturday, and it felt like nothing came out right today. I even gave up in the middle of trying to participate in today's color challenge! Oh well, here is one card I did complete (although I'm still not 100 percent happy with it). It is one of the cards for my Saturday stamp-a-stack.

I used my oval nesties to cut out the two oval shapes. I then stamped the chick in stazon black. I used blender pens and my stamp pads to color the so saffron on the chick. The beak I just did with my SU! pumpkin pie marker. I then stamped the bottom half of the chick again on DSP, which I then cut out. I adhered the DSP with a stampin' dimensional.

This card was a total case from the one below:


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment