Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Down with Stamper's Block!


You'll notice this card is awfully similar to my other truck one from today. I actually started with this card as a V-Day card for my husband, Frank. Once it was done, I thought..."Hey, this would be a great card for my stamping class!". So, there you have it!

It is my second submission as well for Splitcoaststamper's Wednesday sketch challenge! I wanted to make a slighly non-traditional valentine for Frank, and I like how it's still very obviously a Valentine's Day card, but the colors are slightly different!

I used stazon black to stamp the truck, and I used a blender pen and reinkers to color the main image. I thought it was a nice masculine touch to add the large eyelets in the corner. The word image is popped up with dimensionals, as is the main image. (Have I mentioned I might be obsessed with dimensionals?!)

Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment